1) What does this policy contain?
2) What does this policy cover?
3) How do you protect my personal data?
4) What kind of information does HDCasa collect about me?
5) How can my data be used by HDCasa?
6) How long will HDCasa keep my information?
7) When does HDCasa share my personal information with others?
8) Can I delete my information?
9) What are my rights?
11) How can I find out about changes to this policy?
1. What does this policy contain?
The policy informs you about:
• What information we may collect about you
• How we may use this information
• When we may use your data to contact you
• What information about you we may share with others
• Your choices about the personal information you provide to us
2. What does this policy cover?
This policy covers the services that are offered by HDCasa.
3. How do you protect my personal data?
We are committed to protecting you and your family's information, to do this we design our services with your safety in mind, we also have people concerned with the security and privacy of your information. At the same time, no service can be completely secure, so if you have any doubt that your HDCasa account or personal information has been put at risk, for example if someone may have guessed your password, please get in touch with us. immediately.
4. What kind of information does HDCasa collect about me?
We will give you details about why we need your personal information and how we will use it before we start, unless it's obvious.
• Information that you provide us: this application does not require the entry of personal data, only access to the rear camera of your smartphone is required.
• Device Information: We automatically collect some technical information from your device and web browser even when you are not logged in to an HDCasa account. This may include: IP address, Device ID, App ID, Vendor ID.
• Information about your activities outside of HDCasa when talking about us: for example, if you mentioned us on Twitter, we will collect your activity on Twitter.
5. How can HDCasa use my data?
We must have a compelling reason to use your information. This is called the “legal basis for processing”. Sometimes we may ask your permission to do things, like when you need to authorize the use of the rear camera. Other times, when we reasonably expect to use personal information, we don't ask for your permission, but only when the law says we can and if it fits with your rights. We use your information for the following actions:
• To provide our services and provide information about them
• To manage inquiries and complaints
• To check if you are using HDCasa and Protecting, as well as to keep the license database accurate
• To personalize services and provide you with them tailored to your tastes
• To show you relevant advertising on another company's site
• To help us understand what kind of services you may use and sometimes how you may share things with other people
• To recommend things to you that we think might be of interest to you
• To show you advertising when you access an HDCasa space. Some of these advertisements may be tailored to you.
• To research and innovate. You are not a guinea pig here, but knowing how to use our services could lead to the next big technological breakthrough.
• To contact you about various matters.
6. How long will HDCasa keep my information?
When you provide us with any personal information, we will let you know how long we will keep it. We will always adhere to these principles:
• We only keep your information as long as we do the activities we told you about or we have a compelling reason to keep it.
• We think about what kind of information it is, the amount, how sensitive it might be and any legal requirements.
• We design our services to not keep your information longer than necessary.
• We may close your HDCasa account if you haven't used it in the last year. We'll send you an email to tell you we plan to do this before deleting anything, so please check if we've sent the email.
7. When does HDCasa share my personal information with others?
We will never sell your personal information. We share them with others in these ways:
• When you do something public, such as posting a comment for the public to see.
• When we use other companies to power our services (to provide you with quality experiences and understand how you are using our services, we often use other companies to process personal information on our behalf. We carefully select these companies, share with them only what they need to do their job, and make sure that keep the information secure.
• When we share personal information with HDCasa group companies.
• When we do collaborative research (We conduct research and sometimes collaborate with research partners. We occasionally share our content and data with them. This could include information we have collected about you. But we are careful what we share and what we our research partners can do with it.
• Sometimes we are required by law to pass your information on to other organisations. We may also share your information as required by law or when we need to protect you or others.
8. Can I delete my information?
You can cancel your account. Your account information is deleted immediately. Remember that:
• We keep a record of how you have used our services, but this information cannot be traced back to you.
• We also keep anything you've uploaded or commented on.
9. What are my rights?
Remember, you are in control of your personal information. You have the right to:
• Request a copy of your information
• Don't let robots make important decisions about you
• Ask us to correct incorrect information, to delete it or to request that we only use it for certain purposes
• Change your mind and ask us to stop using your information
• to remember information about you, so you don't have to give it back to us.
• to keep you connected, even on different devices.
• to help us understand how people use our services, so we can improve them.
• to deliver advertising to websites.
• to help us personalize HDCasa for you, by remembering your preferences, settings and progress, so you can pause and pick up where you left off reserving space, even on a different device.
Some things on our websites would not work without some cookies. Technicians call them "strictly necessary cookies". They are always active when you come to visit us. But we want to use others such as functional, performance and advertising cookies to make your experience more enjoyable. We will only use them if you agree. You can always change your mind. Please note that there are other cookies from other companies. These "third party cookies" may track how you use different websites, including ours. You can deactivate them, but not through us. How long do cookies last? Some are deleted when you close your browser on your website or app. Others stay longer, sometimes forever, and are saved on your device so they're there when you return. How can I control my cookies and tracking? When you visit us for the first time, we will tell you about our cookies and ask you to agree if we can use them. You can always change your mind by going into your settings. Disabling all cookies may mean that you cannot access some HDCasa services, or that some of them may not work properly for you. Another way to control certain tracking is in the settings on the device.
11. How can I find out about changes to this policy?
We update this policy from time to time. If we make important changes, such as how we use your personal information, we will let you know. If you do not accept the changes, you can always stop using our services, cancel your account and stop providing us with any further personal information. We'd hate to see you leave.