How to detect the measures of the protruding frame to buy?
The measurement must be carried out in various points (at the top, at the bottom and at half height) inside the light compartment, for the width instead it is necessary to measure from the marble on the left to the marble on the right while, for the height it must be measured from the underlying marble to the overlying marble and insert only the smallest measure detected.
When placing the order, you must enter the measurements taken and select the type of measurement entered. The measures can be considered in two ways: light measures or finished measures .
What is meant by light or finite measurements?
- For light measurements we mean the measurements of the window opening. By entering the light measurements in the production phase, the frame will have tolerances: generally it will be reduced in width by -4mm (to prevent it from rubbing on the sides of the compartment) and increased in height by 12.5cm so that it enters the box to act as a invitation to the shutters.
- For finished measurements we mean the production measurements of the frame. This solution is advisable if a replacement is to be carried out and therefore the measurements of the old frame can be taken.
By indicating 150x200cm as the measure and selecting "light measure" a frame 149.6x212.5cm will be produced, while selecting "finished measures" a frame 150x200cm will produce a frame 150x200cm.
The price of protruding frames is fixed for any size.
The protruding frames cannot be embedded in the masonry (inside the previous recessed guides), they must be installed in sight inside the light compartment to ensure that it works smoothly.
Order form and quotes.
- Choose the type of frame to buy:
- Enter the measurements of the frame to buy.
- Indicates the type of frame: with central or lateral lever N.B . the central lever is recommended for windows over 130cm wide.
- In the case of an aluminum frame, the color must also be selected.
- Proceed with the order or add to the quote (if the latter is to your liking, you can turn it into order).
How to detect the measures of the roller shutter to be combined with the protruding frame?
If you buy an iron protruding frame, to buy the roller shutter to match the frame, we recommend calculating the size of the light compartment (from the left marble to the right marble and from the underlying marble to the overlying marble) and reduce the shutter of -1.5cm in width while for the height we recommend adding 20cm. Example: for a light measurement of 100x150cm, we recommend purchasing the 98.5x170cm roller shutter.
If you buy an aluminum protruding frame, to buy the roller shutter to match the frame, we recommend calculating the size of the light compartment (from the left marble to the right marble and from the underlying marble to the overlying marble) and reduce the shutter of -2.2cm in width while for the height we recommend adding 20cm. Example: for a light measurement of 100x150cm, we recommend purchasing the 97.8x170cm roller shutter.
If you already have a protruding frame (installed), how do you find the measures of the rolling shutter to buy?
For the width of the roller shutter to buy, we recommend that you declare either the measurements of the old roller shutter that was combined with the protruding frame or calculate the distance from the bottom of the left guide to the bottom of the right guide and to this measurement we recommend subtracting -0.8cm (e.g. if the distance from the bottom of the left guide to the bottom of the right guide is 160cm, we recommend purchasing the 159.2cm wide shutter).
For the height of the roller shutter, we recommend calculating the distance from the underlying marble to the lower part of the box and adding + 20cm (e.g. if the distance is 200cm, we recommend purchasing the roller shutter with a height of 220cm).
For further information and technical details, we recommend that you consult the complete description of the product, frequently asked questions and photo gallery.
Confirm your order / quote.
- It is possible to add more products to the Cart; to do this, simply repeat the configuration operation for each product and add it to the cart;
- once all the products have been entered in the cart, to confirm the order, select a payment method and click on the "Proceed to order" button; alternatively, you can save the cart in the form of a quote, using the "Transform it into a quote" button on the bottom right of the page;
- fill in the invoice fields stock and shipping;
- if you want to communicate information (eg I request an advance invoice / I request a telephone contact / Color Brown Ral 8014 / do not make the holes for the stop caps) write it in the appropriate field "Add a comment to your order "in the Shipping section during Checkout, or in the" Add a message "field in your" Estimate "after entering the chosen product (s).
- confirm the order by clicking the "Submit Order" button
Observation : If you buy a 280x320cm roller shutter, the roller shutter will be made with a width of 280cm including the slat-stop side caps (if provided for with reference to the type of roller shutter purchased). The height will be 320cm.
If you have any doubts after reading this guide / tutorial, please feel free to contact us.