Guided outdoor aluminum solar shading with 90mm slats (Z90) *Required step
External 90mm sunshade blinds
The aluminum sunshade is a model suitable for outdoor installation for large spans for any type of application and in any context, with 90mm Z slat re-edged with anti-noise gasket and rigid lateral sliding guides. It is ideal for overhead or overhead mounting. The slats can be oriented in any position with 90 ° movement with a darkening of up to 90% with a pleasant aesthetic impact.
The shutter box (which contains the operating mechanisms) is made of press-folded galvanized steel sheet and is colored metal gray, while the side guides (where the sunshade slides) are made of aluminum and are generally in the same color as the slats. If you want, you can choose a different color for the slats. span>
The possibility to choose the color of the guides allows you to decide if you want to match them to the color of the window frame, that of the slats or the facade of the building. The choice is yours.
Choose the type of maneuver according to your comfort. also choose the position and whether to send it back inside the house.n
For the maneuver with winch you can choose whether the attack for the maneuver must be in the light, that is directly in the blind box, or if you want to send it back, for example inside the house. The return can be with a 45 ° degree or 90 ° (straight) joint. the connection you will have to drill the frame or the wall to pass the return extension. At the next step you can also choose the position of the maneuver in order to avoid, in the event of a return, that the return extension collides near elements of the window or wall that cannot be pierced.
The return extension is available in three different lengths. The standard length is 30cm, but if you want to choose it even longer.n
The extension can be cut.n
If for installation problems you want the maneuver in one position detail (for example at 20cm from the right edge) choose "Other ".
Choose where to place the maneuver. The position always means looking at the sunshade from the inside of the house.
Choose if you want to complete the installation with a protective veil.
All parts visible in Image 3 :
1. Box support in galvanized steel
2. Box in galvanized steel sheet, size 56x58
3. Cover support (optional, to be used if there is no box)
4. Pre-painted aluminum sheet cover
5. Side guides in aluminum, size 20x21 mm
6. 90 mm "Z" shaped aluminum alloy slat, 0.45 mm thick, with edging on both sides
7. Stainless steel reed hook
8. Guide insert in zamak, positioned alternately
9. Terminal in extruded aluminum, dimensions 90x20 mm
10. End cap in synthetic material
11. “ Texband ” lifting belt, 8 mm wide
12. “Terilene” orientation ladder
13. Mammut in steel
14. Drop shaft in aluminum, diam. 14 mm
15. 90 mm variator with lanyards and spool
16. Guide spacers
FOR WINCH OPERATION
17. Direct winch for maneuvering rod attachment
18. Limit switch for manual operation
19. Joint for attachment of the maneuvering rod
20. Handle in aluminum, diameter 15mm
FOR ENGINE OPERATION
21. 230V / 50Hz motor.
On protecting the best aluminum outdoor sun blinds at the best prices on the web.