Roller shutter in aluminum insulated with polyurethane *Required step
Aluminum roller shutters
Aluminum profile for high stability and long lasting ecological polyurethane foam roller shutter.
Choose the model of the insulated aluminum shutter based on the size of the slats that make up the roller shutter. The standard size of the slats is 12x55mm but if you have a small box you can order the Mini which measures 9x47mm. The standard size is also available in the High Density version for greater stability and durability.
Choose the type of maneuver for your roller shutters (see the accessories included in the maneuver kits )n
If you are replacing only the roller shutters, you probably do not need the accessories for the maneuver. While if it is a first installation you can add to the roller shutters one of the complete kits for the maneuver, including all the necessary accessories.
The aluminum shutter is made up of self-hooking aluminum slats, equipped with plastic side caps to prevent the slats from sliding sideways.
The peculiarity of this shutter is the polyurethane insulation foam that can be standard or high density (the difference consists in the different weight per cubic meter of the polyurethane inserted inside the slats).
The roller shutter has a good resistance to compression and heat, as well as with excellent insulating properties.
All this, thanks to the closed cell structure and the high cross-linking density.
You can choose the size of the aluminum slats (available from 55mm Standard and 45mm Mini for less voluminous bins), then the density of the polyurethane insulation foam and the color of the same and then insert it into the totally free estimate.
It is possible to have the aluminum roller shutters with the protected cap useful in case you want to install the shutter using the old galvanized iron guides without replacing them.
- The protected cap is only suitable if the existing guide has an internal width of at least 16.5 mm
- The maneuver kit does not include the guides; we recommend looking at our section on guides for shutters (Click here)
- The maneuver kit does not include the buttons; we recommend looking at our section on engine accessories (Click here)
- The roller shutter will be shipped complete with the roller attachment system.
- The roller shutter will be supplied with the holes for the stop caps. If you do not want the holes, indicate the request in the Final Notes of the order before confirming the same (you can also insert them in the estimate which you can then transform into an order).
- The roller shutter will be supplied with slotted slats .
- In case of motorization, Sicurbloc can be used as an anti-lifting system.
- The minimum billable is 1.5 square meters.
- If you buy the 14x55 mm profile, the colors differ from the 12x55 mm profile. The following (Link) shows the colors.
For a correct purchase, we recommend that you follow our guide in order to avoid mistaking the measurements and receiving a product that is not suitable for your needs.