Micro-perforated roller shutter in aluminum insulated with polyurethane *Required step
Micro-perforated insulated roller shutter
Micro-perforated aluminum shutters with high-density 8.5x16mm profile that allows greater circulation of air and light through the holes, generating a smaller footprint compared to a standard 12x55mm profile or 14x55mm.
The roller shutter allows you to see from the inside to the outside and not vice versa.
The slats have a height of 16mm (8.5x16mm) and are attached by a micro-perforated hook that allows greater ventilation and lighting of the rooms, preventing insects from entering.
The insulation of the shutter is high-density.
The weight of the shutter is about 5 , 40 kg per square meter.
- The roller shutter will be shipped complete with the roller attachment system.
- The roller shutter will be supplied with the holes for the stop caps. If you do not want the holes, indicate the request in the Final Notes of the order before confirming the same (you can also insert them in the estimate which you can then transform into order).
- The roller shutter will be supplied with micro-perforated slats .
- In case of motorization, Sicurbloc can be used as an anti-lifting system.
- The minimum billable is 1.5 square meters.
For a correct purchase, we recommend that you follow our guide in order to avoid mistaking the measurements and receiving a product that is not suitable for your needs.