Roller shutter with large hole or micro-perforated aluminum insulated with polyurethane *Required step
Roller shutter with large hole or micro-perforated
Roller shutter in aluminum insulated with polyurethane with hole about 18 cm wide or micro-perforated . The holes allow a greater circulation of air and an excellent passage of light through the holes. Variants with large or micro-perforated hole and 0.55 mm thick aluminum (plus ventilation and protection).
(3 € added to the price per square meter)
Choose the type of maneuver for your roller shutters (see the accessories included in the operating kits )n
If you are replacing only the roller shutters, you probably do not need the accessories for the maneuver. While if it is a first installation you can add to the roller shutters one of the complete kits for the maneuver, including all the necessary accessories.
The terminal is the last element at the bottom of the shutter.
This option allows you to install a pair of sliding safety bolts (one on the right and one on the on the left) directly on the slats of the roller shutter. Holes must be made in the guides.n
You can also select more than one pair in more heights.n
For terminal bolts it is necessary select the "sturdy pvc " terminal or the "extruded aluminum " terminal in the terminal selection step.
The aluminum roller shutter is an insulated roller shutter with a wide hole. Its key feature consists in the particular long slot in the slat, which allows, with the roller shutter lowered, significant ventilation and lighting of the environment, unlike the traditional roller shutter.
The size of the hole (height 5 , 5 mm, width 180 mm), significantly higher than the traditional one (height 2 mm, width 17 mm), when the shutter is lowered, it facilitates the easy recycling of air inside the house and, at the same time, the entrance of sunlight.
- The roller shutter will be shipped complete with the roller attachment system.
- The roller shutter will be supplied with the holes for the stop caps. If you do not want the holes, indicate the request in the Final Notes of the order before confirming the same (you can also insert them in the estimate which you can then transform into an order).
- The roller shutter can also be made with Standard 20mm slots, always indicating the request in the final notes of the order before confirming the order.
- In case of motorization, Sicurbloc can be used as an anti-lifting system.
- The minimum billable is 1.5 square meters.
For a correct purchase, we recommend that you follow our guide in order to avoid mistaking the measurements and receiving a product that is not suitable for your needs.