Armored roller shutters in extruded aluminum (anti-intrusion) *Required step
The anti-intrusion shutter in extruded aluminum is a real shutter able to offer high security.
Choose the type of maneuver for your roller shutters (see the accessories included in the maneuver kits )
If you are replacing only the roller shutters, you probably do not need the accessories for the maneuver. While if it is a first installation you can add to the roller shutters one of the complete kits for the maneuver, including all the necessary accessories.
The micro-perforated and self-locking armored roller shutter has 9x48mm slats (Micro-perforated). Thanks to the presence of several extruded profiles (extruded slat - micro-perforated extruded slat) which, together with the so-called "S" hook, allow the activation of the self-locking system, able to protect against intrusions and lifting attempts from the outside, in combination with the guides with locking gasket, the guide is the one that can be viewed at this link.
Partially closed, the locking system, thanks to the micro-perforated structure, makes ventilation and lighting possible, preventing access to insects. So this roller shutter protects against intrusions without any railings being installed. The use of side caps is an integral part of the roller shutter. Their shape affects the locking system and prevents lateral movement of the profiles.
- The roller shutter will be shipped complete with the roller attachment system.
- The roller shutter will be supplied with the holes for the stop caps. If you do not want the holes, indicate the request in the Final Notes of the order before confirming the same (you can also insert them in the estimate which you can then transform into an order).
- The roller shutter can also be made with Standard 20mm slots, always indicating the request in the final notes of the order before confirming the order.
- In case of motorization, Sicurbloc can be used as an anti-lifting system.
- The only roller shutter that includes the S-hook system is the roller shutter weight 13 Kg / m2 - 9x48mm slats (Micro-perforated)
For a correct purchase, we recommend that you follow our guide in order to avoid mistaking the measurements and receiving a product that is not suitable for your needs.