Rolling shutters in extruded aluminum DOUBLE SPACE *Required step
Roller shutters with empty space between the slats
DOUBLE SPACE® is an extruded aluminum roller shutter whose main feature is the distance between the slats in the semi-closed position.
Choose the type of maneuver for your rolling shutters (see the accessories included in the maneuver kits) < / p> n
If you are replacing only the roller shutters you probably do not need the accessories for the maneuver. While if it is a first installation you can add to the roller shutters one of the complete kits for the maneuver, including all the necessary accessories .n
NOT included in the motor control kits
This option allows you to install a pair of sliding safety latches (one on the right and one on the left) directly in the shutter terminal.
The slats have a height of 55mm (13x55mm) and will be blind as through the hook system between one slat and another there will be an opening that can be 1.5cm or 2.5cm (to be specified when ordering) in reference to your needs.
The weight of the shutter is about 10 kg per square meter.
Thanks to the interstice between the slats, available in two variants to choose from when ordering, 2.5 cm or 1.5 cm, this type of roller shutter allows customization of the light suitable for the most diverse living needs. With the shutter lowered, you can simply choose to have total darkness or freely decide how much light to filter into the internal environment.
Made of extruded aluminum, Double Space® is a resistant and reliable roller shutter, guaranteeing, in the completely closed position, the anti-intrusion safety standards suitable for an armored blackout closure.
Its essential lines make this roller shutter suitable for both modern and traditional settings. The application of Double Space® to replace existing roller shutters does not require modifications of guides or accessories.
- The roller shutter will be shipped complete with the roller attachment system.
- The roller shutter will be supplied with the holes for the stop caps. If you do not want the holes, indicate the request in the Final Notes of the order before confirming the same (you can also insert them in the estimate which you can then transform into an order).
- The roller shutter can also be made with Standard 20mm slots, always indicating the request in the final notes of the order before confirming the order.
- In case of motorization, Sicurbloc can be used as an anti-lifting system.
- The minimum billable is 1.5 square meters.
For a correct purchase, we recommend that you follow our guide in order to avoid mistaking the measurements and receiving a product that is not suitable for your needs.