Roller shutter in PVC *Required step
PVC roller shutter
- Thermal / acoustic insulation : the structure of the PVC profile, with internal air chambers, ensures acoustic and thermal performance.
- Resistance to salt : our PVC shutters can be installed without problems near sea areas as it is not attacked by salt.
- Excellent dimensional stability : our PVC roller shutters guarantee the functional stability of the shape and do not require metal reinforcements.
- Eco-sustainability : fully recyclable at the end of use.
- Self-extinguishing .
Choose the model of the pvc shutter based on the weight of the slats that make up the roller shutter. The weight indicated is the weight of one square meter of slats. As the weight varies the quality and price of the shutters varies. For each model the slats have different measures (Depth x Height expressed in mm).
Consult the rolling diameters of the shutter on the roller.
Customize the color of your PVC shutters.n
Choose the type of operation for your roller shutters (see the accessories included in the operation kits) < / p> n
If you are replacing only the roller shutters you probably do not need the accessories for the maneuver. While if it is a first installation you can add to the roller shutters one of the complete kits for the maneuver, including all the necessary accessories .
The terminal is the last element at the bottom of the shutter.n
For PVC and PVC and fiberglass shutters purchased with dark colors and large sizes (especially if installed in very sunny areas or on protruding frames) we suggest the purchase of the extruded aluminum terminal as, in case of arching of the last ones slats located at the bottom of the roller shutter, the terminal will prevent the same from coming out of the guides, allowing them to be used even with slight arching.n
The terminal in extruded aluminum has no way of arching and will provide you with a greater resistance to both buckling and intrusion factors.
This option allows you to install a pair of sliding safety bolts (one on the right and one on the left) directly on the slats of the roller shutter. Holes must be made in the guides.
You can also select more than one pair in more heights.
For terminal bolts it is necessary select the "sturdy pvc " terminal or the "extruded aluminum " terminal in the terminal selection step.
The PVC roller shutter (standard specific weight from 4 to 6 kg / m2) is made with self-hooking slats (double-skinned and with internal stiffening intersections) measuring 13 mm at the base and 55 mm in height, for those from 5 to 6 kg, and 14 mm at the base and 55 mm in height for the 4 kg one. The profile is equipped with an “anti-slip” side stop which serves to block the slats. Normally, for particular widths and colors, the use of H-shaped iron reinforcements is recommended.
This type of roller shutter complies with the requirements of the UNI EN 13659: 2009 standard. For correct operation (avoid buckling problems), ALWAYS equip the shutter with the ALUMINUM TERMINAL or IRON TERMINAL.
- To PVC shutters in dark colors and excessive sizes, the use of armor and terminal in extruded aluminum is recommended.
- The roller shutter will be shipped complete with the roller attachment system.
- The roller shutter will be supplied with lateral slat stop hooks.
- The roller shutter will be supplied with slotted slats.
- The roller shutter will be supplied with holes for the plugs stop. If you do not want the holes, indicate the request in the Final Notes of the order before confirming the same (you can also insert them in the estimate which you can then transform into an order).
- In case of motorization, as a system anti-lifting, Sicurbloc can be used.
For a correct purchase, we recommend that you follow our guide in order to avoid mistaking the measurements and receiving a product that is not suitable for your needs.