Guided outdoor aluminum solar shading with 80mm slats (C80) *Required step
Outdoor sunblinds 80mm
The aluminum sunscreen is a model suitable for outdoor installation for large spans, with 80mm curved slat re-edged with anti-noise gasket and lateral sliding guides. It is ideal for overhead or overhead mounting. The slats can be oriented in any position with 90 ° movement with a darkening of up to 75%. In the absence of the containment niche it is possible to complete the installation with an external covering veil.
The blind box (which contains the operating mechanisms) is made of sheet steel press-folded galvanized and is in metal gray color, while the side guides (where the sunshade slides) are made of aluminum and are generally in the same color as the slats. If you want, you can choose a different color for the slats for the slats. / p>
Choose the type of maneuver according to your comfort. also choose the position and whether to send it back inside the house.
For the maneuver with winch you can choose whether the attack for the maneuver must be in the light, that is directly in the blind box, or if you want to send it back, for example inside the house. The return can be with a 45 ° degree or 90 ° (straight) joint. the connection you will have to drill the frame or the wall to pass the return extension. At the next step you can also choose the position of the maneuver in order to avoid, in the event of a return, that the return extension collides near elements of the window or wall that cannot be pierced.
All parts visible in Image 3 :
1. Box support in galvanized steel
2. Box in galvanized steel sheet, size 56x58
3. Veil support (opt., To be used if there is no box)
4. Pre-painted aluminum sheet cover
5. Side guides in aluminum, size 20x21 mm
6. Curved 80 mm slat in aluminum alloy 0.45 mm thick, with edging on both sides
7. Guide insert in zamak, positioned alternately
8. Terminal in extruded aluminum, dimensions 80x16 mm
9. End cap in synthetic material
10. “ Texband ” lifting belt, 6 mm wide
11. “Terilene” orientation ladder
12. Mammut in steel
13. Drop shaft in aluminum, diam. 14 mm
14. 80 variator with lanyards and spool
15. Guide spacers
FOR WINCH OPERATION
16. Direct winch for maneuvering rod attachment
17. Limit switch for manual operation
18. Joint for attachment of the maneuvering rod
19. Handle in aluminum, diameter 15mm
FOR ENGINE OPERATION
20. 230V / 50Hz motor
On protecting the best aluminum outdoor sun blinds at the best prices on the web.