Outdoor aluminum solar shading with 80mm slats with guide cable (C80) *Required step
Blinds Outdoor sunscreen with guide wire 80mm
The aluminum sunscreen with guide cable is a model suitable for outdoor installation for glazed curtain walls in "double skin", with curved slat 80mm re-edged with anti-noise gasket and side guides in cable with PVC coating . It is ideal for overhead or overhead mounting. The slats can be oriented in any position with 90 ° movement with a darkening of up to 70%. In the absence of the containment niche it is possible to complete the installation with an external covering veil.
The box of the sunblind (which contains the operating mechanisms) is made of press-folded galvanized steel sheet and is colored metal gray, while the side guides (where the sunshade slides) are made of aluminum and are generally in the same color as the slats. If you want, you can choose a different color for the slats.
For the maneuver with winch you can choose whether the attack for the maneuver must be in the light, that is directly in the blind box, or if you want to send it back, for example inside the house. The return can be with a 45 ° degree or 90 ° (straight) joint. the connection you will have to drill the frame or the wall to pass the return extension. At the next step you can also choose the position of the maneuver in order to avoid, in the event of a return, that the return extension collides near elements of the window or wall that cannot be pierced.
The return extension is available in three different lengths. The standard length is 30cm, but if you want to choose it even longer.n
The extension can be cut.n
If for installation problems you want the maneuver in one position detail (for example at 20cm from the right edge) choose "Other ".
All parts visible in Image 3 :
1. Box support in galvanized steel
2. Box in galvanized steel sheet, size 56x58
3. Veil support (opt., To be used if there is no box)
4. Pre-painted aluminum sheet cover
5. Side guides in 3 mm PVC-coated cable
6. Curved 80 mm slat in aluminum alloy 0.45 mm thick, with edging on both sides
7. Terminal in extruded aluminum, dimensions 80x16 mm
8. End cap in synthetic material
9. “ Texband ” lifting belt, 6 mm wide
10. “Terilene” orientation ladder
11. Mammut in steel
12. Drop shaft in aluminum, diam. 14 mm
13. 80 variator with cords and spool
FOR WINCH OPERATION
14. Direct winch for maneuvering rod attachment
15. Limit switch for manual operation
16. Joint for attachment of the maneuvering rod
17. Handle in aluminum, diameter 15 mm
FOR ENGINE OPERATION
18. 230V / 50Hz motor
< / p>
About protecting the best aluminum outdoor sun blinds at the best prices on the web.